Women’s Online New Moon Goddess Ceremony With Spiritual Teacher Ariela HaLevi
August 18, 2020
6:00 pm MDT
Women’s Online New Moon Goddess Ceremony With Spiritual Teacher
Tuesday August 18
6-7:30 PM MT
A New Moon Goddess Circle for women to connect, create intentions, illuminate and focus on our abundant blessings, and nurture and nourish the divine feminine energies within.
- The New Moon is a time of embracing new projects, ideas, plans, thoughts, relationships and the changes we wish to invite into our lives. It is a time of seeding intentions and of opening to the new possibilities that are brought by another lunar cycle.
- The New Moon offers us a time of hope, a time of faith and renewal of our commitments. It reminds us also to check in with ourselves and to let go of what is no longer in alignment with our path, our purpose and our dreams.
- The New Moon is an awakening to the divine feminine energy living inside of us all, and bringing to light the dreams, your voice, and creativity needed to journey into our hopes and desires.
- The connection to Goddesses on the New Moon invites us to remember that our purpose is the same: to give and receive love. The goddesses help remind us how to open to our light and expand our love.
What to Expect in our Circle:
- Create a sacred space and rituals with other women while supporting each other on journeys into our hopes and dreams.
- Experience this New Moon in August as a time of radiance and love while exploring guided healing visualizations from the heart chakra
- Discover and work with the goddesses of radiance and love to bring more radiant love into your life.
- Learn how to create an alter as a reminder of your connection to your light and love
- Bring your journal for intuitive and reflective insights
- Explore the New Moon through the astrological sign of Leo, known for vibrant, sparkly and shining energy!
More about Leo in August:
- Energies are active this month because of the summer sun still beating down. However, and especially in our circle, we remember that there is still time to slow down and redefine our rhythm. The invitation this month is to re energize your radiant self and find ways to express them to reinforce your confidence and let your feminine power glow.
- Our goddess of the month, Ishatar, ignites our transformative layers we carry, while teaching us how to move through these layers to get to the core of who we really are.